Tyler the Creator Rushed to Hospital for Food Poisoning


He’s eaten a freaking cock roach in a music video.

But apparently when it comes to healthy food, that’s that ish Tyler the Creator’s stomach don’t like.

This evening the shock value rapper began vomiting green liquid and had the audacity to upload a photo of it on Instagram.

After going to a Los Angeles hospital, Tyler informed fans that he was feeling better via this photo and the caption:

Though he tends to visit Fat Burger late at night to fulfill his craving for beef, it was a batch of nasty lettuce that left Tyler sent.

Glad he’s all better now.


Photo Credit: Tyler the Creator Instagram

Let's talk about it!